GUYS! Do you find it cute when a girl giggles all the time?

I giggle a lot. And I blush too. Is this stupid? I personally think I look like a retard and sound like a retard, but my guy friends think it's cute. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is sincere, appropriate to the situation, and not contrived, then yes, it is cute... it can be endearing and attractive.

If you do it at more serious times when you shouldn't, because it is a nervous habit on your part, or you are faking it to get attention, then obviously it can be kind of annoying.

But the way you phrased it, I assume you are being sincere -- and then so are you guy friends, who tell you they like it!

So relax... a bunch of guys just told you that you are cute!

What Guys Said 4

• Some girls have annoying giggles, I won't lie. Especially when it sounds really forced. However, some have a natural laugh that just always seems to happen. To them it's annoying, but to a guy who's attracted to you, it's usually REALLY cute. Most important thing, just be yourself. There are guys out there who will love it.

• It's cute especially if the girl is short. >.<

• haha yeah sometimes it can be cute. And it's sweet if girls blush.

• i love it

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same way and its one of the things my boyfriend loves about me :] so I'd say guys are attracted to that, especially if its natural.