Why some guys don't wanna to be friends?

Some guys prefer to be involved a relationship rather than wanted to be just a friend. Please tell me why?

What Guys Said 1

• You're talking mostly really young guys. By the time we're over 30 like you we know that sex brings a load of complications and painful and insoluble problems in many cases.

The same thing applies pretty much with women,no?

The really young ones don't generally want to be friends either.

To the extent they do it's because they've had earlier and more extensive expeiience with sexual relationships than most young guys since they've usually been involved with older men, who are always ready to purchase their favors.while young guys rarely have experience with any older women.

The older gals aren't generally out cruising for young guys of course.

So some women, especially the attractive ones, learn earlier on that it's better to hesitate.

What Girls Said 1

• Because they all want sex. And when most guys think of friends, they don't think of girls. Every time I say something like that I get girls angry at me, but usually if I ask them if any of their guy friends have never liked them, they shut up. Most guys are only friends with girls that they want to sleep with. And that is the only reason they are friends with them. It took me a long time to realize this, but I'm glad I finally did. I got to stop being surprised every time a guy I thought of as just a friend confessed that he was in love with me. Seriously. That was happening all the time. And it wasn't until my boyfriend made me understand that they had all just wanted to sleep with me from the start that I understood it.