Look at my pictures in my profile, you can click on it to make it bigger. Then tell me what you think! THANKS

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you are good looking and like someone else said watch out when you hit college age...you will not be able to keep the guys away.

What Guys Said 12

• I like your close up ^^ "eyes"

• You're a hottie. Call me when you're 18.

• You're definitely hot, you can also try hotornot.com.

• Cute-lily is right. But you do have nice eyes. And if you do decide to do hotornot. Com (as LiquidAir suggested) then update this question with the results.

• Super pretty, cute and highly attractive. I find it odd that someone like you would not understand their beauty. I tend to think these posts are fake to get attention.

• Yes you are a hottie.

• Yeah I say you're pretty cute. You look a little young but so does everyone these days.

• Yes, you are a beautiful young woman. Your point is?

• Very hot lol fil

• do you have blue eyes?

• Damn your beautiful. Don't change a thing. Wish I knew you

• You are beautiful and I love your eyes :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think you have that classy beauty... the kind that never fades.... so many girls have fading beauty but yours is the kind that lasts.... watch out once you hit college... you'll have so many guys asking you out!

• I think you are self obssessed. you post CLICK ME LOOK AT ME. Then you took a bunch of pics of yourself.

I like the one of your face close up, pretty eyes.

The others...??

• I am sexier and hotter :P

• Most girls don't need to ask if they are cute :) The Myspace shot of you holding the camera is a bit cheesy! My advice would be to put a different pic up more like the others or one that someone took of you!

• Yes you are pretty and don't listen to the girl who said that she is sexier and prettyier then you cause she is a whore unless she's your friend then I'm sry but yes your pretty