Blonde, Brown or Bronde?

What is the desired hair color on a girl... Is it Blond, Brown or Bronde (for you boys it's a mix of blond and brown)?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's different for absolutely every guy.You're going to get mixed answers. If you're taking a poll for a study of some sort (which I doubt is the case), then the answers you get will be of use to you, but otherwise, if it's to determine or decide what color you should have your own hair be (or would like it to be), then these answers won't help at all. It totally depends on what you look like, you know?

Some girls look good brunette, even thought they're naturally blond. Some girls look good with red hair, even though their natural color is blond. Some girls look good bleached blond, even though their hair is naturally dirty blond. It all depends on the girl and what she looks like.

Generally, though, I think brunettes are super sexy. But that's just my own opinion!

Mic

What Guys Said 2

• Blonde for cuteness. Red for hotness.

• Doesn't matter, I don't think any guy will care that much. Also its different for each and every guy. I hate black hair, I don't know why but I just do, and I love blondes/ dirty blondes.

I hope that helped. ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Since when are those the only 3 hair colors.

• Three colours my friends and where betting on which one would win really. Lol. Didn't put red in there cause it's a given it's sexy lol.

• Go with a colour that compliments your skin colour not how "desirable" a haircolour is =/

• "Bronde"? Seriously?

• Haven't heard about it or just don't like it?

• I've never heard that term used before, but it seems kind of silly. :P