Girls how do you feel about abs?

how do you like em do you like em veiny? do you even like them?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I actually don't care if a guy has them or not. They can be attractive to some degree, but a really bulky guy can actually turn me away. Because I'd rather have someone comfortable to hold on to, not a hard macho rock. Plus I'd rather have my guy thinking about me than thinking "I wonder if my arms/abs are good enough?" It's not the most important thing to me at least. I'd rather a guy with a cute face. But being honest yes it can be sexy to see a toned guy but too much muscle is too much for me :)

• i mean abs are okay but not in excess. I've liked tall skinny guys who didn't have insane ones and I thought they were sexy. it depends on the guy really. I do NOT like guys who are overly built or too muscular. its like um calm down and drop the steroids babe. it'll be okay I promise.

big big muscles only work on a select few guys in my opinion. generally is just looks a complete mess. I don't like super defined abs where they are like popping out. No, slightly defined abs are much better imo.

i think if you're obsessed with abs its usually a great indicator of a personality I won't dig too much. having them is fine but if you think THAT is what makes you an amazing catch or don't seem to comprehend that people are attracted to different things, then it kind of sounds like not only are you kind of conceited, but you're trying to compensate for something you lack.

• I think abs are OK but there just discusting if there too big.

• Abs for me aren't a big deal I'm more of an arms girl

• I love abs... they're hot. I don't like them too big, but well defined abs are sexy.

• abs are the first thing I notice when a guy is naked. love them

• theyre nice but not a necessity...im more concerned with personality, how he treats me and physical wise his face overall and that he's taller than me...

dont really care for muscles or have high expectations or anything...just want an average guy who completes my world :]

• Average guys are lesser than me

• I got the body and I'm extremely nice to my gfs unlike like 80% of guys

• Okay...........good for you lol. I was just saying I don't care for the body I care for what's inside....

• im not a big fan of abs either...slightly visible but more to just a flat stomach ha ha its cute

What Guys Said 0