GUYS how do you think girl's hair should be?

Ok so girls like hair duh. So guys I want to know what's your favorite kind of hair for a girl. Do you like it long, short, dark, light.Act. And why do you like it that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair in your picture looks pretty cute to me I don't think you have to worry much.

How do I like a girls hair. Common question, but so is us asking for penis size, and you gus answer so I'm gonna give you my answer on a girls hair.

Shoulder length maybe just under not a lot more. I'd say to the shoulder blade is the max for me.

Favorite color you ask? Well blondes are nice, if it's on the Right girl believe it or not some women are not meant to be blondes and not only can we tell you dyed it, it looks awful. Some women to look better as a brunette. It goes by their body composition, and some just can't pull it off, my ex wife was one of them; never had the gull to tell her, her hair was UGLY as a blonde. Just voiced my .02 that I liked it how it was, while she wasn't. Luckily for my sake she listened and remained not blonde.

Fav color?

Hmm. Brownish/Redish with lightly colored blonde highlights randomly streaked. That's the way her hair was, it was redish brownish naturally and I loved it.

Right before we where almost through she got hair extensions, I personally hated them, they freaked me out, they where gross. Also, I was afraid to truly adore her hair and mess with it once in awhile because I was afraid I'd rip her 300-400 dollar extensions out. Just wasn't my idea of cute, hot, or fun.

What Guys Said 5

• the saying goes that "gentlemen prefer blonds"

if that's true than I am a complete SOB, because I love brunettes.

• I think brunets look great with permed hair like Julia Roberts in pretty woman. It makes me want to run my finger threw a girls hair. But blonds look good with a perm. But if you have straight silky hair like Liv Tyler o then don't perm it cause that looks awesome. Try one of those hair irons that clamps your hair to get it real smooth. A friend of mine used to use it and it looked great. So either smooth and silky or permed and fluffy. Then let us pklay with your hair. Lol

• Nevermind what guys like, just do what makes you feel best. As far as us being interested in a girl, it's not her hair that's going to determine it. It's for sure not a deal breaker.

• I like long dark hair usually. I can't really explain why, I just roll with it.

• I like a girl's hair to be long, but I prefer it to be natural unless it looks really good dyed. For instance, personally, I am totally into redheads, but I only like redheads who are real redheads. I think, however, that there are some brunettes who would look better as blondes, so whatever you look best with. If you are happy with yourself, others will see your confidence, so don't be afraid to be yourself! Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 1

• i know a lot of guys hate it when a girl's hair is so styled and has so much product in it that its not fun to run their hands through. Whatever style it should be fairly low maintenance and manageable and soft