Good looking Asian guy. Turn on or off?

do Caucasian girls like tall (like 6feet), good looking Asian guys? and why. is it different culture or something else? give your reasons

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's not about race, and because am a caucasian girl but I find them more attractive than other guys. such guys are warm, and friendly. and more outgoing an active than the western blond guys.

What Girls Said 3

• good looking and tall is all I need to know. race isn't even an issue

• I am not Caucasian, and I am not into Asian guys at all, but I have seen some really good looking Asian guys who are irresistible.

• you had me at tall good looking asian guy

to be honest, it wouldn't matter to me what culture my beau is

if he's jewish

muslim

christian

black

hispanic

if he's really great that's all the matters

What Guys Said 2

• as a tall, arguably good looking half asian guy, I can say with confidence that white girls put me on the back burner compared to seemingly less qualified white guys. this is however in the midwest so it may be diff elsewhere. sucks for me...

• I'm with white girl and got married 10 years ago and have a beautiful kid. I've seen these threads on the net but I think it's the lack of confidence on the ASIAN male's side if you ask. I have found that if you are interesting enough, intelligent enough, or man enough, or funnier than other guys, you are good to go. On top of that, if you are tall and good looking? well what are you waiting for, right?