When you look in the mirror do you like what you see?

^^^^^That's the question.

I know for me on a rare occasion I'll love it and sometimes I hate it but for the most part I just accept it.

Most Helpful Girl

• of course. but lighting is really important

What Girls Said 5

• no I don't... hence why I spend 30 minutes every morning putting on makeup, doing hair, and picking clothes that look good... :/

• yes, I like.

• Love it! ;)

• I like my looks. But I also have bad days where I think I look like jabba the hut

• The vast majority of the time I love what I see. There are a few off days though.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not disgusted with myself but I'm not attracted to myself.

I can see the flaws in how I look but I'm comfortable with seeing them, tho I do think oh god I should do this and that to look more attractive.

Not sure how to explain it better then that lol.

• I hate my face lol, my body looks better in a mirror than I'd assume it does in person...

• I have no strong feelings about it. I'm not ugly so I guess I'm okay with what I see.

• Don't like it, but then there's nothing I can do about what I don't like so that's just the way things are.

• I love what I see, everyone has bad days though