Would this be a text to send her?

When we met up some where I often see her before she sees me so I was wondering if this would be a good text to send her while she's waiting/looking for me "I spy with my little eye someone beautiful". yeah I know it's super corny but would you as a girl like it you got it.

Most Helpful Girl

• a text like this will draw a big smile on my face,make me feel wonderful,my heart will shine and will make me feel very very pretty I would love it :))

What Girls Said 9

• I'd think that's really sweet. Plus you get to see her smile and look around for you once she gets it :)

• Thats so cute :-) every girl wants to be told their beautiful

• that is so cute !

yes, I would def like it :]

• It'd make me smile, if nothing else!

• I would love to receive a text like tht :) Can you help some boys in my school please? ahah

• Cute!

• Id like it :) its cute

• I'd love it!

• I don't think it's creepy. I think most girls would love a text like that.

What Guys Said 2

• I've actually done it, and while the girl is my friend, she still said it was creepy and to not do it again.

• Why all the down votes? I'm just saying what happened to me. Personally, id love it if it happened to me. Just letting ya know, sometimes it doesn't quite work out the way you want it to though.

• I don't know why this was voted down as well.

maybe since that's your friend,

she only sees you as a "friend"

and thought that kind of crossed that boundary with her...

but otherwise, it's is a cute text :]

• well it totally depends on who this girl is... you didn't really tell us that lol. if she's your girlfriend then yea it's totally fine. if she's a girl you're just starting to hang out with it might be a little creepy.