Why is there so much makeup for women and almost nothing for men?

Women have things like eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, nail polish, thousands of different dresses and shoes. What do men have? So little I can't even think of an example. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's generally not socially accepted for men to wear makeup, so makeup sales aren't aimed at men? And it's not as if makeup is FOR girls, either, it can be for anyone. Guys can wear makeup if they want.

What Girls Said 5

• You couldn't pay me to date a guy that wore make up or loved shoes as much as I do.

• 'CAUSE WE UGLY.

• cuz girls spend more money on beauty and because men don't hav to go through as much s***

• Guys can wear make-up

• men's fashion is also pretty big. there are a ton of styles for men. but like you said, can't compare to girls. it's fun to be a girl :D

What Guys Said 3

• I didn't know makeup had gender.

• Because we are perfect specimens of human beings while women need all the help they can get.

• guys don't need it, thank god we don't have to spend hours doing that sh*t, why would you want something like that for guys?