So guys, sexy or cute? which do you prefer?

for your girlfriend or a girl you're interested in?All of my male friends say sexy,so I'm wondering what other guys think?:)


0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

  • Sexy

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

  • Cute for sure. Girls are sexy, and puppies are cute. I like puppies better than girls, so I prefer cute.

    4|1
    0|0
    • I'm tempted to learn how to transform into a puppy now...if it will allow me to go into your house and "borrow" your music collection...

  • i prefer cute, cause I feel sexy is just if you want a girl for sex, but cute is for a girl you really love and care about!

    1|0
    0|0
  • Cute for sure.

    0|0
    0|0
  • i would rather have a girl that's cute. someone I can love and just like look at and get a big smile on my face.

    1|0
    0|0
  • I like the cute/innocent type which can be sexy. I just don't want sexy to be the first adjective to describe a girl I like upon meeting her.

    0|0
    0|0
  • rather cute

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

  • Sexy.

    Last time I checked Maxim wasn't dedicated to cute haha

    Like Megan Fox for instance,she's f*cking hot as hell,about 99% of guys want her(the other 1% have to walk on eggshells or be shamed by insecure girls).She won't ever be considered cute because of her facial structure and features,they are built for sexy,not cute.

    1|0
    0|1
Loading...