That cute shy girl that never talks...

you gotta know who I'm talking about! the cute girl that is in your class and never talks to anyone unless spoken to and blushes when is put on the spot by the teacher and is really cute allover?

so how would I go about talking to this girl if I'm also really shy? I like her style and from overhearing her talking around the halls with her friends she seems pretty nice. She seems really innocent but like.. not, at the same time. it's almost annoying how intrigued I am and how mysterious she is.

I've made a lot of eye contact with her in the halls or in class, we both quickly look away, and I don't know if that means that she might be interested or if it's just coincidence.

anyway.. I don't have any idea at all how to talk to this girl. she seems so interesting and I def want to get to know her. any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is genuinely shy you can just talk to her and do most of the talking basically, I made out with a shy girl one time and literally I did 99% of the talking and then just started giving her a back rub and then made out with her, good times

What Girls Said 2

• Deff. talk to her! I'm super shy at first and stuff but when I get to know people I'm not so shy. And she prob. looks away cause she doesn't think that you like her and doesn't want you to catch her looking at you. Cause I kinda have the same issue and I love it when guys come and talk to me first! I think its super cute and shows that your interested. But go and talk to her and just be yourself but don't freak her out at first! Good Luck hope I helped!:]

• TALK TO HER! I am a shy girl and guys tell me that they think I'm cute, but are afraid to say anything because I'm quiet. She prob. has no idea that you're interested in her, so you might have to come out and say it. Go for it, what's the worst that could happen?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like my ex girlfriend; just be patient with her and she'll slowly come outta her shell. You will have to do most of the talking, so ask her anything and give her compliments, she might not be used to them and they'll make her smile. Don't screw this up bro, if she likes you and you can get the both of you alone, be prepared for a lioness. Its always the quiet ones.