Advice on where to start looking?

Need some advice on where to look for a girlfriend who fits this:

-Isn't afraid of riding on the back of a Sports bike/rides her own

-Appreciates anime to any degree

-Doesn't mind video games/plays them herself

-Likes trance, and rock the best.

-Take charge personality

Writing this because it doesn't hurt to ask for advice :]

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best bet, I'd say

A lanparty?

Online in a game world?

i'd say asia is your best bet, women there are more into anime/manga because its culture and they grew up with it and a lot of women I've met from japan also play games.

• Heh, I think a bit more locally then that xD

Online would net me friends from around the world, I can't exactly go visit new york on my spare time =P

Lanparty sounds fun, Probably join a club that's into computers to get an invite.

Though I doubt I'll find a girl there. =(

Thanks though

What Girls Said 1

• -biker bar

-anime store/convention

-video game store/convention

-concert or show

• Guess that's a given. Better start covering the bases before looking around other spots.

What Guys Said 2

• Just be more attractive and you will attract the girl you want.

You need to understand what it means to be the attractive guy. One of the major goals of your life is to develop a naturally attractive personality.

In order to do this, you have to understand what women want from a guy. In other words, you have to act in a high status manner every time you meet a new girl!

So how do you know when you’re acting like a real man? The majority of these guys have the same handful of personality traits. By understanding and implementing these traits, you’ll create an attitude that almost all women love!

Here are some of these traits:

- Be Challenging - When you meet a woman, you want to be the challenge! While you’re leading the interaction and doing most of the talking, you want to subtly let her know that you can walk away at any given moment.

- Have an Identity - Having an identity is about truly understanding who you are! It’s about knowing what you want in life and constantly move towards it.

- Be the Fun Guy - As you know, a woman is an emotional creature. When she meets a guy, she enjoys that tingly feeling of sexual tension. The guy who can engage the emotional side of her brain is the one she’ll be attracted to.

And these are only 3 things that can help you to improve your game. If you want some more tips, check out link , it worked for me.

Good luck!

• Pratt institute or something similiar. art school chick! someone in industrial design or majoring in cgi more common then you think

• I'm shipping off to Cal-poli, think it works the same?