What's so appealing to girls about thongs?

Obviously guys like to see you wear them, but what draws girls to them? Are they really comfortable or do they feel like they look(a constant wedgie)

Most Helpful Girl

• -To avoid VPL.VPL are not classy and unattractive and generally mean the girl is not wearing the proper size to begin with

-If the girl is an athlete or dancer or cheerleader and has to wear tight bottoms,it can be required(sometimes) for the girl to wear a thong or g-string or she may want to avoid VPL

-To some it's comfortable,others not.

-To get guys attention.Who do you think guys are going to pay attention to?The girl with the thong or g-string or the girl in boyshorts or bikini or hipsters?

What Girls Said 9

• Well sometimes they're worn because with other type you can see underwear line. And they're some that find them way more comfterable then other underwears. Some girls want to feel sexy so they will wear them because it gives them an extra boost of confidence. It just depends the girl.

• exactly haha. They are like the anti underwear. one long day with a constant wedge. I don't wear them. I wore one only because I ran out of regular underwear- better off wearing nothing. uh uh I'm not doing it. if a guy likes them so much he can wear them. Its not showing anything he doesn't have. no I don't think guys look hot in them either I'm just saying.. personally aesthetically, I think bikini underwear are very attractive and enhance the nice shape of hips and thighs & a hint of your butt.. but then I think a hint- subtly is much more powerful than just shoving it all out at once. etc thongs just look like a butt. yea and the wedgy thing hmhm.

• I think they are the most comfortable underwear you can wear...After a while you can't even tell you are wearing one...Regular underwear bunches up and is very uncomfortable when you wear pants or jeans.

• I agree with the other ladies. No VPL. also find them confortable.

• Eww

I think thongs are gross

Sometimes my mom wears them if she's wearing white pants, so no one can see her undies, but it kind of defeats the purpose.

I like wearing bikini briefs. It's WAY more comfortable, and not granny-ish.

• Bikini briefs by far look the hottest on a girl and I think they enhance a girls hips and curves too! thongs are OK though I guess but it depends

• SO COMFTY! :) and when you where tight sweats or pants, no underwear lines, whitch to me are so unattractive lol, and that's exactly what they were invented for! and half the time you can't even feel them, so it's not like a wedgie at all!

• lol they are actually comfortable, you can barely feel them once you get used to them kinda like a bra.

Also no panty lines to worry about is always nice

• its comfortable. it doesn't feel like a wedgie, feels like you have nothing on. its actually more comfortable than regular panties because you don't have that feeling of something riding up your butt. I feel sexy in them and its good for not having VPL

• lol sometimes they become annoying ..but I like them because I can wear dresses and shorts with them and the outline won't show. its not cute seeing a white dress per say with the outline of pantys . also the idea that guys think its hot on a girl works for me aswell I feel sexy wearing them .

What Guys Said 1

• VPL man... VPL.

Chicks hate VPL. I'm not really sure why, I couldn't care less.