Guys; which do you like more?

which do you think looks better on a girl?

long hair [like when girls straighten their hair and it goes to the middle of her back]

or hair that goes below her shoulders that has that choppy cut?

• Choppy haircut [below shoulders]
  • Long [like middle of back]

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly Shoulder length. To maybe just slightly below that if she hasn't had a cut in a week or two maybe. Any more than that to me and she is either trying to .

1. Be plastic and show off all her $ or lack there of because she wasted it on hair extensions.

2. Only a select few can pull off the Paige Davis look like when she had Short Feme spiky hair. Not many can pull that off, you have to have a certain body type, and if you do I think it can be cute and have dated girls that it did look CUTE on, and better than long hair. Although most often times girls look like Butch if they get their hair too short.

3. If they have it so long its to the middle of the back all I can picture is one of those talk shows and them cutting it shorter and her crying like a true drama queen. Which to me I guess isn't attractive. Some might like it. Me I'm just not interested, would rather have a more Professional looking Women. Rather than a girl stuck in 1970 where she just can't let the memories of her hair go.

What Guys Said 6

• Hair depends on how the girl looks. The best looking girls are the one's that know how to make what they have work for them. Not the one's that follow trends.

• it depends on the body type. skinny girls look better with the longer straight hair and thicker, curvier girls look better with the shorter, chopped look

• honetsly it all depends on hoe it looks on you I love girls with long hair but if it looks right I also love girls with short haid if cut right

• The thing that I notice about a girl's hair is how it compliments her face.

round faces, short hair, or shoulder length hair with wispy bangs.

long faces, long hair, or shoulder length hair that can be put into a pony tail or worn straight down.

• the longer the better.

• Long hair draping down her back.

What Girls Said 1

• I think overall long hair looks really pretty, but of course it depends on the girl.

I prefer to keep my hair short because it's what my guy likes on me, and it's much easier to manage than long hair.