Guys, what kind of underwear gets you going on a girl? (What is the Sexiest?)

I've noticed that everyone seems to like different kinds of panties. I want to see what the general consensus is for guys favorite kind on girls.

Feel free to add anything I missed.

• Thongs
  • Boycut
  • Cheekies
    Vote C
  • Bikini
    Vote D
  • Girls click here to see the results
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• Call me "different",but I like looking at other girls too.Being a "leg girl" I lke seeing another woman in a sexy pair of sheer pantyhose ,or stockings,sexy silky or lace panties,a hot skirt or dress and a killer pair of heels.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• Wow, I'm totally torn between boycut can thongs. It totally depends on the girl. If a girl is a hottie, I'd say thongs, if she is cute I'd say boycut. I think boycut makes a girl look hella cute, especially if she's just got one of those cute little faces to go with it. Things can go either way too, but the girl has to have a nice physique to pull off a thong for me, she can't be that pleasantly plump gal, it just doesn't work as well for me if a girl has a thong on and is overweight. It wouldn't matter what she'd were it still wouldn't remain highly attractive to me.

So I voted Thong. Although I do like boycut equally. If it's on the right girl with a spunky smily personality its hot as well.

• I realize I'm in the minority here but I HATE seeing thongs on girls because they just look so uncomfortable and I can NOT stand seeing someone wearing something that uncomfortable. I would have to go with boy cut because of how comfortable they look and I wanna see my girl wearing comfortable stuff.

• I love them all, and its more dependant on the type than the style. I love sheer panties and panties with lace trim. I love little bows. My favorite panties are sexy little things by Victorias Secret. I also really like their lace angels boyshorts. They have recently even come out with some retro nylon mesh briefs that have a lace panel that look really sexy! I guess my favorite style is a hiphugger. I like full back panties, or at leas panties that have a covering over the ass. Ahhh, so many panties, so little time:)

• the kind she holds in her hand.

• I'm assuming cheekies are the half thong looking ones? They cover like the top of the ass and then turn into a thong? Those are so f***ing sexy.

Boycuts are not appealing at all. Thongs are fine, but I really don't want my girl wearing them all the time. That should be for special occasions or something.

Bikini cuts are alright too.

• I don't know what they qualify as, but the one's I've seen are a lace type. They are somwhere between boycut and thongs. I'm guessing by the name that "Cheekies" applies. Wow, those are smoking hot!

• Yeah, I'm guessing the ones you are talking about are cheekies.

• There is an address in Avalace's comment box below that shows what cheekies are. They are my favorite.

• Yep, that is it. So when are you going to wear some for me?

• that's so weird, I have the exact same poll and question that I asked about 2 months ago, check it out if you want

• I don't know about any other guy but a biggest turn on for me is for my girl to get down to a lacy bra and thong. That just makes my mouth water

• thongs are the sexiest underwear possible for a girl, they just look very hot! yes, they would definitely get me going! ha ha :)

• It completely depends on how they wear it, I said thong but only if she doesn't have it like half way up her back that's just screaming SKANK but if its nice and worn normal its hot

• Its not that they are half way up their back. the underwear are actualy worn like they should. its those lowcut pants that make them have plumbers crack and show the underwear. I do not think is attractive nor do a lot of guys.

• boycut are the same as boyshorts? I don't know what cheekies are either.

• Yeah, boycut are the same as boyshorts. Cheekies are kind of a cross between boycut and thongs, here is a link to show you what I mean linkcgnbr=OSPTYCHKZZZ&rfnbr=4707

• I'd like to retract my vote to cheekies. They are hot.

• Lol. They are my favorite too.

• god thongs really are incredible. girls just don't understand what they do to guys.it's pretty much a "come f*** me" sign.

• the one with pretty prints on them

and lacey ones

just not granny panties

• It doesn't matter to me as long as she looks good in them! :)

What Girls Said 1

• my boyfriend likes thongs and boy cutt shorts I ushally sleep in boycutt shorts because there most cozy =]