Guys, do you prefer a girl with or without makeup?

I just don't think that makeup is for everyone. I don't wanna wear it because I think it makes me look worse, so why add to it? And I don't wanna wear makeup all the time, then stop wearing it and look like I haven't slept in days. Do guys like girls with a lot of makeup, just a little, or none at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's a good thing, I really dislike make up and don't really see the point in wearing it, id rather see a girl with one single appearence and generally I love natural looking women so girls without make up I feel look so much better.

What Guys Said 4

• Do whatever makes YOU feel best about your appearance, as in your case it won't matter much at all. With or without makeup, you'll have more guys than you can handle chasing after you.

• I like pretty girls without make up and prettier girls with make up provide their make up isn't much or 2 much..

• Id prefer them not to, but every once in awhile a little bit is good, too much and I think they just look like clowns.

• Unless you're going out of your way to look special for something, I'd rather a girl just wear no makeup or makeup that's not extremely obvious, i.e. covers up a few spots to make your skin look unblemished

What Girls Said 1

• 1)Guys are not going to determine whether they like a girl through her make-up,nor do they care.If a girl wears make-up they criticize,if a girl doesn't wear make-up,they criticize and say she doesn't care about her appearance

2)Not every girl can rock the no make-up look.Some girls look a hot mess with or without make-up