Shyness. For those of you who like that in your bf/gf, when is it cute, and when is it just annoying?

Same as question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute when you accidently say something silly and get embarassed, or anything along the lines of being shy due to being embarassed is adorable. It's annoying when there is an awkward silence and she's shy to talk first, I hate it generally because I can't start a conversation myself...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't really have a boyfriend who is well I would describe shy, but..

well I don't like a guy that is too shy and I definitely don't like a guy that is too out there too. With shyness, I guess it is cute when the guy is trying to tell you a compliment and blushes a bit or tries to do something surprising and different then looking just a tad shy when doing it; that's cute. What I find annoying in shyness is if the guy shrugs, having a hard time getting to know your friends or being too quiet because it takes them a while to get comfortable. What I also find annoying is if a guy doesn't talk at all or hardly talks and you are the one just doing the talking and he's only answering. Basically I like a guy that can be shy at times but not extremely shy and shows confidence.

• it's never cute and I only stick around because I want him to open up to me so I can get to know him better