I have really pale skin. Is this unattractive?

I am the owner of a fair complexion and I have faded freckles on my face and arms from when I was young. As much as I love having fair skin, I am rather insecure about it. Plus, I can't and won't tan anyway! I just burn and I have a minor fear of the sun. It also goes with my fashion sense (1920's-1950's & Indie fashion)

Ultimately, Is pale skin unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my honest, personal opinion... I think pale is really hot. I will say though that a little freckle looks good, but really freckly doesn't do it for me. Sorry to all those super freckly chicks out there, but I'm sure there's heaps of guys that dig freckles.

I'm quite Twilighty myself, and I'm all about the moon tan. I used to be self conscious about my tan but girls don't even notice unless I'm at the beach, which isn't often cause I try to stay out of the sun anyway.

Tanned chicks can look really good too, don't get me wrong, but I just see a lot of women that obviously spent all of their teenage years in the sun, and they're now turning 40-50 and their skin is like leather... so gross.

Go pale force!

• Thanks! Me and my mum went out for a lunch date the other day - long story short- I put my arm up to hers and my skin literally shined and glowed next to her tanned skin. Pale is awsome :) Thanks for your comment!

What Guys Said 4

• it's better than dead skin

• Actually, to me, it's more attractive than any other complexions. I for some reason love freckles, I always have and I probably always will. So don't be insecure about it, I'm pretty sure I am not the only one with such a preference.

• It is not unattractive. I don't think I would say "I won't date her, she is too pale."

• Nope, personality, and your facial appearance is more important

What Girls Said 5

• no way, it's healthy and classy if anything! not to mention when everyone has wrinkley, gater skin, yours will still be silky smooth, ha!

• pale skin is awesome! I have pale skin :) I think every girl should take their natural beauty and rock it, embrace it, show it off, enhance it, enjoy it :) pale skin is no big deal its just skin lol

• NO! PALE IS BEAUTIFUL never question pale skin! :D

• Pale skin is beautiful! I have pale skin and my style is very retro 1940s and 1950 it goes great with it, it also makes you stand out since everyone is tan nowadays.

• what is so horrible about pale skin? on that note, what's so great about having tanned skin?