Is plastic surgery a turn off?

well I'm going to be 18 very soon and I'm considering getting a nose job and a boob job. if a girl told you that she had her nose and boobs done, what would you think?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I wouldn't mind -albeit because I'm interested in looking into getting something done too- but I would prefer that my girlfriend was happy with her appearance rather than unhappy with attributes that could easily be 'fixed' (for lack of a better word)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• A nose job is completely understandable and personally I would have no problem with it. A boob job though COULD be a turnoff.. natural is always better unless you have unattractive boobs.. like they are really small(a-cup) or sagging.

0|0
    0|0
    • About 34A yeah.....

• I don't want you to get me wrong though... some girls pull off smaller boobs pretty well, even taller girls. Personally I'd rather have a girl with a smaller chest than a huge chest.

• With the exception of re-constructive surgery, I consider it 'false advertising.' People need to be happy with who they are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's only a turn-off if you're not enhancing but detracting from your beauty.

It's such a shame when already pretty girls think they need plastic surgery and look way too fake and even worse as an end result of going under the knife.

You should speak to a plastic surgeon and get their opinion. A good, trusted one who isn't just after your money will give you a realistic answer about your perceived flaws - being your nose and breasts.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • nose jobs are okay...i knew a guy who got one...

but boob jobs aren't that necessary in my opinion

0|0
    0|0