Guys, what do you think of this dress?

I have a dance to go to next week and I can't decide. I know a lot of you probably don't really care, but I'm just wondering if it's a bit much...

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a big fan. It's a little too detailed for me. I'd either keep the feathers or the beading. Having both features on one dress is a little much regardless of how formal/informal you're trying to dress.

I like link a lot. The shoulders could do without but it's classy and classic. Very elegant but the short length makes it cute at the same time. Because there isn't too much bling, you're less likely to look overdressed.

Happy shopping!

• haha yes! my friend is getting this dress. I LOVE it :)

What Guys Said 3

• Interesting and unusual. Could be over the top though, but really depends on type of dance and what you'd expect others to wear. If the dance is a little more conservative/traditional I would say keep shopping.If you expect it to be more modern/fashion forward then OK.

• what kind of dance. homecoming? or..something a little less formal.

• Kinda reminds me of an ostrich. I'm not sure at what kind of dance this would fit.

What Girls Said 4

• If it's a kinda formal dance then go for it because its a gorgeous dress. lolzzzz.. but if not, I would go for something more simple, like a party dress. :]

• Depends on if you have tanner skin.. if your skin is tan the white will look beautiful on you. :) If not, you will look a bit washed out... It is really cute but I am not digging the bottom of it..but overall my answer is yes :)

• Its really stunningly gorgeous, but it depends on the occasion

• omg it's gorgeous

btw, I love that site

I'm in love with this one

link

for me

• Agree with that dress as well but I think it would look way better in this colour (wish they'd think of that): http://www.newyorkdress.com/Jovani/159582.html

• ahh both dresses are so nice. I love Jovani. and Sherri Hill. if I had a reason to wear a nice gown, I'd choose sherri hill 2403 with out a doubt. words cannot describe how in love I am.