She's confusing me! Help!

So there's this girl in one of my lecture classes. I catch her glancing/looking at me when class is over when I'm walking towards the door. It seems she hesitates and waits for me to get close to the door (since I sit on the other side of the room) before she gets up to leave. A few times she has timed her getting up to match when I was heading to the door so she would be walking directly in front of me. So I emailed her we talked through email and she was very receptive to me and told me she would be sure to say hi to me next class. So our next class got canceled but I saw her talking to two other classmates so I walked up to her said hi, she said 'Hey!' had a huge smile on her face and just stared at me the entire time I was standing there which was only 30 seconds because I had to go. But I asked the guy that was standing there as question and I saw/felt her just glaring at me with a smile on her face. So the next class after class s over I walked up to her when she was alone waiting to sign the class sheet and said Hi and How are you. She said Hi and Good but she wouldn't even look at me AT ALL. She answered but the chick couldn't look me in the face to saver her life. She looked away the whole time and was very short with me. What's up with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• She probs thought the first time 'Hmm, this guy seems kind of uncomfortable with me looking at him, maybe I'll stop. Play it cool' So she ignores you. I do it as well. Not intentionally, and I get really annoyed with myself because I feel like I'm pushing the guy away. I mean I don't glare at him in the first place, but I do find myself not returning eye contact every once in a while. Just let it pass and she'll be looking at you again (: Trust me. If she's anything like me she'll try and be nicer next time.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say that she really likes you and is kind of shy. Her waiting for you to leave so she could be in front of you is her wanting to be close to you with out feeling like a stalker. She probably didn't look up at your face because she doesn't want you to know that she likes you. Do you like her?

• maybe, your over analyzing. she could of had something on her face, or a pimple. lmao, it sounds odd, but you never know! :)

What Guys Said 0