How to look like this?

Hey does anyone know how to do their hair and make-up to look like this girl?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy a really good eyeliner, and mascara. Thennnn all you have to do is get a really good haircut with side bangssss and some yummy highlights that are reddish-pink. youd probably need a good straightener. the at home blow dry your hair, apply whatever products you use, and straighten your hair. to get these bangs, clamp on to your hair with the plates of the straightener and straighten them to the opposite side of your head from where you want them to go. repeat this until they look at least similar to the girls.

Makeup-

Apply whatever foundation or whatever, then use some matte powder, then load on the eyeliner, all around the eyes, on the upper & lower lash line and the waterline. apply mascara and a little bronzer and some light pink lip gloss.

Hope I helped!

What Guys Said 5

• The hair is cute. Could do without the face tackle and 3 pounds of eye liner. Sometimes less is more.

• I personally think she's hot although she isn't my type.

-i'd drop the mouth piercings, I think its overkill.

-I'd drop the blush on her cheeks aswell, she have a nice skincolour so there's no real need for it

It's a good girl gone bad type of look which is quite sexy.

• worst.piercings.ever

• you should create your own style.

• Love that look.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like her piercings and make up, It's way too much, other than that if you like it, then It's fine.

Well watch on youtube videos about teasing,there are a bunch of tutorials on them,or go to a hairdresser to show you the way. Apply black eye liner, mascara and dark eyeshadow, go get some piercings or buy some fake ones

• Do it if you want but it looks horrible. Look up scene or emo make-up tutorials on youtube (please don't).

• A beautician

• -tease your hair

-search scene makeup...on youtube.com

i have found plenty of tutorials there

• i have never done this makeup look before but it looks like you wear foundation and powder that matches your skin of course, concealer to cover up any blemishes/imperfections, a slight rosy blush but nothing too severe, light pink gloss, heavy black liner all around your entire eye, probably black or dark eyeshadow on your lid.

and I don't know about the hair