Stretch marks, turn off?

I'm a 16 year old girl, and I'm in good shape and guys say I'm pretty and stuff like that :P

But I have stretchmarks on my breasts, under arms, lower back, thighs (inner and outer) and the backs of my knees.

I had a major growth spurt when I was 13 and it really screwed me over obviously.

My moms letting me get them lasered but in case it doesn't work, or it takes a while, is that a big turn off for guys? :(

I also have acne on my back..

If anyone has tips for getting rid of it, too, please please please tell!

Most Helpful Girl

• lotion will definantly help, my friend has them, and guys say she is hot [; don't worry girl! be proud! :D

What Guys Said 2

• Being insecure is a turn off, rock what you got. Do you really think shooting lasers at your body is better than being yourself? I got acne in multiple places and stretch marks on my thighs and I don't mind it because it's the way I'm built. Who has the right to tell you what you need to be?

But really it's up to you, because I'm not gonna say who you need to be.

Also I'm fairly sure since you're 16 they'll go away over time.

• I don't see it as a huge deal, there can always be worse things. A lot of people also have stretch marks, I have them on my arms and legs from weight lifting.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh gosh, I had the same thing |: I had like, 3 major growth spurts and got stretch marks everywhere, I showed a nurse and even she thought it was odd. But most of thm are gone now, and the ones that haven't are just faded. Just be confident in yourself and forget about them (: They'll go away eventually

• I'm jw but about how long did it take yours to go away?

I've had mine for about 5 years now :/

• Thanks so much!(:

• You're very welcome :D