Fashion makeover question...

Currently I wear d***ies shorts and band t-shirts and skateboarding shoes. what can I do to change that and be as cool as everyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm.. nothing?

thats hot, by the way. skateboarders are cuute, :P

• I plan on changing nothing anyway, I just was curious if anyone would seriously think their opinion would alter my dressing habits. I like messing with people sometimes, it amuses me. I don't skate no more tho, I'm tired of falling on my ass and having a sore right foot. I like watching other skaters fall so I can laugh at them. by the way you have one of my favorite usernames on here now.

• Oh, that's good. :]

i agree, screwing with peoples minds is the best. especially when they take it super seriously.

oh, okay! having a sore bum isn't fun- can't sit or walk with out looking like a tool. XD

heheeh, yep. people watching is always the best when they hurt themselves, :P

ahah, uhm.. okaay? :P thanks?

What Girls Said 4

• do you skateboard?

cuz it sounds like you have a skater style

• Nah, I quit because I fell on my ass too much. now I watch everyone else fall on their ass and laugh.

• Haha when you're decent you won't fall on your ass. But I guess that's probably why you quit... too bad

• yum yum yum yum yum, do you still wear them? :)

• ahhhhhaaaaaa! don't change! you nuts!, that sounds so SEXY!;D

• don't change your style. it's who you are

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to be as cool as everyone else then I guess you could go buy the clothes that everyone else is wearing and copy their style. But if you want to be as cool as yourself then you can wear what you want to and what you think is cool.

• 'Be as cool as everyone else'? You want to sacrifice your own individuality for the sake of joining the flock?

• I just feel like being amused by the fashion experts out there. I'm not changing sh*t for anyone. I'm waiting to see if anyone catches the sarcasm in the question.

• ...Huh. Is it a reflection on Western society as a whole or on my own nature that I believed this to be a real question?

• No, I just have a sick sense of humor.