He looked at me and was smiling then looked away. What does this mean?

OK so I like this boy and in math class he keeps getting up and one time when he did he was looking at me then I looked up and our eyes met but then I looked away. And another time he was doing something really funny and I was laughing No then he looked at me and was smiling then looked away. What does this mean?

What Guys Said 1

• Trust yourself, because it's pretty obvious what it means. As long as you gave us the right story and didn't make anything up, confuse something, or leave a detail out, then this guy is looking at you for a reason. He also might be a bit shy about his interest so help him out by glancing at him then smiling, just to give him some motivation and clear signals. Then strike up a conversation and get to know this guy better.

• Thnx. but how could I start a convo

• Well I know he likes to play soccer.

• There you go, take that and run with it then. Ask him when the season starts (if it already hasn't), how he thinks the team is doing, tell him you might go watch one of his games. Just let him know like that, so that he knows you are taking an interest in him.

What Girls Said 0