Do you think redheads are sexy?

If not, then what is your favorite hair color?

I know this is a purely physical question, but I'm just wondering.

!

Most Helpful Guy

• EVERYONE thinks redheads are sexy. It's written in the laws of physics.

What Guys Said 8

• Funny, because just this morning I couldn't help myself but be captivated by a redhead at the airport. (That wasn't you, was it?)

...and then a few minutes ago, I talked about guys liking redheads in one of my other answers (but that was in a pregnancy fetish question, so maybe we shouldn't go there).

I don't know what the answer is... it is simply attractive, perhaps... and it is also unusual, and many people like something a little uncommon.

I'm worried though... they say that because of "intermarriage" in Ireland (and the fact that redhead is a recessive trait) there are less and less redheads in the world today...

• Hopefully they don't become extinct! I'm not a true redhead, more like a dark auburn color

• Oh god yes. There's nothing quite like a fiery, sexy redhead.

• Isn't it typical the best answer is the bullsh*t the questioner wants to hear?

Anyway, my mother is a redhead, so I cannot comment on this without feeling wrong on so many different levels.

• Actually at the time it was the only one an arrow up. and ok

• You don't choose a best answer based on others opinions, you choose it on your own terms.

• I was lazy:P

• Very sexy :)

Specially if pubic hair is fire red too.

• What shade of red? does it matter?

• Actually, any shade of red is super sexy. There just aren't enough red heads around.

• f*** yeah! redheads are the hottest girls in my opinion! yum!

• Yes, VERY sexy. My last girlfriend was a HOT redhead.

• Yes all girls with all hair colors are sexyy :) well your like the extreme cute one I ever seen <3 :)

• I'm attracted to my own kind but not if you are one of those weird gingers.

What Girls Said 2

• i think redheads are sexy! but not as sexy as brunettes! I think brunettes are waaaaaaaaay sexiest then anything else. I naturally have brown hair but now they're red. my boyfriend prefers me with red but others with brown. depends mostly on the skin tone so as to has a contrast with the hair. that's what makes each color look sexy or not so sexy. oh, and of course red is not for everyone. it needs a flawless face so as to look good, it's a difficult hair color

• I love red hair for some reason... my friends think I am weird though! I think a lot of the redheaded girls that I see have such pretty hair and I totally have a thing for redheaded guys ha ha I am not sure why.