It's a playboy bracelet!!!

i bought this playboy bunny head bracelet which I really adore :p BUT my boyfriend does not want me to put it on! he say's guys will be thinking of you sexually! so does it really affect me? I mean its just a bracelet!

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are going to think of you sexually regardless of the bracelet.

What Guys Said 5

• he is just being protective he means well. honestly I don't think I would think of her differently. maybe if it was like a playboy thoung and she wasn't wearing anything other than that but I don't think a bracelet would change anything

• No it doesn't effect you, but I think anything Playboy looks trashy.

• If it looks cute on u...just wear it and don't care abt others...in the end, people will think and then...nth and hey men put a fragrance called playboy too so...!

• He cares about you.

• LOL, it doesn't affect you, no. Some people hold that superstition though.

What Girls Said 5

• i definitely do not mean any offense to you or your style but playboy stuff is sort of trashys so I know what he means. he is just protective of you. unless it was super expensive and you will just die without wearing it I would let it go and give it to a friend or something - he will thank you for it. there's tons of other cute jewelery out there. maybe you should tell him that if he doesn't want you to wear that one, he can buy you a bracelet, haha. its a win win.

• That's retarded. But that sounds so cute :D

he's just being protective, but don't listen to him. It's your bracelet, it's cute, wear it ^.^

plus if your anything like me, after a while I'll just move on to something better in a month xD

• Personally, I don't like Playboy stuff because I have the automatic assumption the girl's easy and trashy. Playboy is universally synonomous with sex and so any girl who wears it should know the association and expect to be judged at some level for it. If they're cool with it, fine, but don't think no one's going to judge you for it. It's a shame, because the logo etc is cute, but I wouldn't want th association so I'd never buy it.

• wear it. it sounds cute tbh

• Your boyfriend is kinda right. whenever I see a girl with playboy bunny clothes/accessories I think of trailer trash and it does look trashy. so yeah guys probably will be thinking of you sexually because of the connotation playboy has. but if you want to wear it and you really like it, then you have that right. your boyfriend is not your master just do it when he's not around