Do you girls find guys who wear glasses attractive?

I´m blind without my glasses, thought I've always wore contacts until now... I´m very curious to now how girls in general feel about guys in glasses...

So, I´m wondering, would the perception of a guy in glasses change if he needs a really strong prescription which makes the lenses coke-bottle like and he can't wear contacts but just glasses?

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate contacts. I love glasses.

a guy in glasses is automatically so much hotter

link

link

*swoons*

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, depending on the glasses and the guy. Some people look better with, some without! Personally I don't have any prejudices against guys with glasses as long as they work with the image the guy is putting forward, and I would wager that most women are the same way.

• the guy I like has a really nice glasses and he looks really good in them. he has really nice eys & is very thughtful, and the glasses emphasize that perceptive gaze;) I generally like glasses on guys. something I've noticed over the years:)

• my boyfriend has glasses but he never wears them, but I love it when he does I think it looks adorable :) don't think anything else glasses on guys can be juuuust fine :)

• Couldn't care less if a guy wears glasses or not.

• i actually like it...I would wear glasses over the contacts

• I do, actually. It helps me keep some control if I catch a boyfriend ogling; I can just take their glasses :P.

• Would you really take your bf?s glasses away? What if he can't see a thing without them?!

• hmm I have to post again to get back to the link I was on. sorry;)

• depending on the guy and his glasses...sometmes a guy looks hot with it on

• I think glasses in general are cute. Just be confident wearing them!

• Thanks! What is that you find cute about glasses?

• It looks distinguished and educated and for me that's attractive.

• I agree. I feel the same way about girls in glasses. Its great to know there are at least a few girls out there who find glasses in guys appealing....

• No I don't like it

• Umm...Clark Kent. Need I saw more.

What Guys Said 1

• It all depends on the type of glasses you have. Glasses are just like clothes they go out of style, and they look old and dated, just look at your grandparents glasses or even your dads. It used to be the bigger the frame the better kind of like aviator style remember those, me to I had a pair when I was a kid.

Just look at eye glass stores on the web, and you will see what they have to offer, almost every store has the same styling of glasses. If you buy the right glasses and they look good on you then everyone will compliment you, but if you get some that don't look right on you, people won't necessarily say negative things about them, until you ask a person. If your getting new glasses go with a chick, they are the best at finding ones that look good on you trust me on that one.