The 1 to 10 scale, what do certain numbers mean?

Okay, I'm wondering what range of numbers do you consider ugly, decent looking and good looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 - unbelievably gorgeous. Pretty rare. At least in my book, to get a ten you have to have a combo of super awesome looks and a super awesome personality.

8-9 - realllly attractive. You're damn lucky if I rate you this high. ;)

7-8 - attractive

6-7 - average to attractive

5-6 - average, most people fall into this category - not a bad thing. Personality can make an average person higher, though.

4-5 - slightly unattractive to average. Still decent though.

3-4 - kinda ugly. Not like especially ugly, but still.

2-3 - really ugly

1-2 - unbelievably ugly. This is also pretty rare.

0-1 - face stomped on by elephant level ugly. Like, that guy who was locked in the basement in The Goonies, in other words, almost nonexistent.

Yeeeep. But despite how long/detailed this is, I really don't think about people's attractiveness in numbers. Writing this was just for my entertainment. ;)

What Guys Said 4

• dont worry bout that crap, its stupid and shallow. there is no single person that everyone will agree on being attractive. it just doesn't happen. and looks don't make a relationship.

• Basically the ranges from 1-3 are ugly,4-6 is your not attractive but I would go out with you as a last resort, 7-8 is decent to moderatly good looking, 9-10 is beautiful

• 1-3 is butt ugly, 4-6 is ugly to boneable, 7-9 is decent, 10 is Jessica Biel

I would rate you at a 6 probably. Japanese would get you at least a 7.

• 1-3 Ugly

4-6 Average

6-7 Cute

8-9 Beautiful

10 Gorgeous!

And you're a 10 gj you win! :D

What Girls Said 0