DRESSES!!!! where to get them..

I'm a freshman and it is homecoming time! I was nominated homecoming princess. I didn't really want it but I'm still thankful. well now I need 2 dresses.i need one nice dress maybe gown for the coronation, and a party dress for the actual dance! can some one please help! m desperate.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe something like these: just to give you an idea

fancy dress

link

link

link

party dress

link

link

What Guys Said 1

• First you should shop online. You can go to the high end, link to the low end, link

This will give you an idea of what you want. then you can either buy one online or go to a store to get what you want. Also most major stores allow you to shop online.

What Girls Said 3

• hey! I'm a sopmore, and I got my homecoming dress here: link ModCloth is great for dresses. they're cute, high quality, and most of the time they're very satisfactory. make sure to use their sizing chart. I'm normally a medium, but according to the chart I was a large. so make sure to do that. :D I'm guessing ModCloth would be good for the party dress.

i'm not sure about the coronation dress...but I'm sure you'll love ModCloth! :D

oh, and this is the one I got, just to show ya: link and I love it:)

• I just had my homecoming. I got my dress from Dillards its was 90dollars.

Other stores Von Maur, Debs, Macys, jcpenny, and some little boutiques around your state.

• link

maybe you will find a dress or an inspiration here