This killed my look completely!

So there was this girl I was kind of crushing on,but she had a boyfriend. She was determined to find me a girl to get with so she said the first thing I should change is my style. I usually wear cardigans, fitted jeans, converses, and hoodies if the weather permits. She told me to ditch all that for the baggy pants, fitted cap and baggy shirt look. Now I usually associate this look with thugs, but I could've sworn that look died out YEARS ago! So please, ladies, which style is more favorable to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the first style, it's clean, chic and is a really good look for guys.

Like all the other girls have said - wear what YOU like, there's nothing more sexy than a guy who's confident in his own skin. There's no point wearing something that makes you feel uncomfortable, out of date and like you look like a thug.

I've been attracted to guys who's style I wouldn't and in fact don't like on other guys; but because of them, and how they style fit and complimented them, and how they were comfortable with it - made me not care what they were wearing.

What Girls Said 12

• No one wants to date a thug. Not decent girls. Don't change yourself, hun.

• I actually really like your look before. Keep it! With that look she asked you to change to, you'll only get girls who go for douches, who are usually rather douchey themselves.

• first style is way better, just generally, but it also depends on what suits you and what you feel comfortable in wearing. Don't change your whole style for some girl..

• CHIC is the look girls would go crazy over link

• The baggy clothes look is definitely out and has been out for a while.The clothes that you originally wear are actually more in style right now and sounds way better! Plus you don't want to attract the wrong types of girls that don't like you for who you are.

• Wear what you want to wear. You shouldn't have to change your style for anyone.

• Wear exactly what you are comfortable in, man. I can respect any style as long as the person feels comfortable...except for crocs..never crocs! Never change anything to get girls.. then you attract girls who you might not be interested in and girls who like you for something that you are not.

• I liked the first look you started with personally. You should never change yourself for a girl!

• Keep the style that you had... Be you, no one else. If someone can't like you for who you are- and not by what you wear then you don't need them anyway

• I absolutely loved your style before... but pick a look that you like not anyone else.. that special girl will come around(:

• the style doesn't matter as long as you like or love what you wear and feel comfortable about the clothes you wear then were fine... =]

• So you're saying I should wear my Spiderman pajamas to get the ladies? Because nothing makes me more comfortable than my Spiderman pajamas.

• Yes spiderman pajamas all the way

• Basically in my opinion I'm just saying that a girl or a guy should'nt need to be attracted by what the people they like wears, if your going to be attracted to a guy or a girl it should matter much their personality...

• Please keep your style. That is so much better.

What Guys Said 3

• Normally when a chick gives fashion advice, it is pretty good, but in your case not so much. Your going to attract the wrong type of girl if you wear thug clothes. Just wear what you normally wear.

• Wear what ever is comfortable for you. Do you want a girl to date you because she likes your clothes or because she likes you?

• The 1st style for sure. I know you said ladies...but hell no...baggy clothes suck.