What do think about when talking to the opposite sex? Warning: Dumb question, please don't be annoyed.

It's all up there, and it would be cool if some girls answered too, that way I can compare to what I think. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• ermm...usually what I'm going to say to them...:S.

Your young I'm guessing...lol when you gte abit older you learn that people are people, and theirs no need to get your knickers in a twist over them lol

• Loneliness, sadness, thinking I'm ugly, etc. Not much positivity.

• Why don't you think good things? When someone's confidence is high, they're that much more sexy.

• Because I have no reason to be positive anymore. I've been single my whole life and a girl has never even like me more than a friend.

• It will come, it has to. Life is an experience best shared with a partner. =)

• no such thing as a stupid question, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask :P

• Looool oh my dayz..thief!! I sw that off 1 site the other day lol whos quote is that?

• I know, and guys start out as girls. :P

• Yep

What Girls Said 2

• if he's attractive looking: his lips looks so delicious *hallucinates* while in any other condition would be nothing (meaning I would basically concentrates on what he is saying and what we're talking about)

• if it's a guy that I'm into, I'm hoping I'm not boring him

• Me it's the opposite. I'm weird and out there and I just hope that he thinks it's an attractive trait.