Which one is better?

I'm going to go clubbing this weekend and the guy I like will be there. Which one outfit do you think looks better? more attractive and sexy.

1. Champagne Coloured Dress

link

* With it: black accessories + lace black and beige peep toe heels

2. Black Dress

link

* With it: Chandelier type red earrings + black heels + ankle bracelet

Let me know which you think I should wear :) x

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the Champagne dress is the nicest of the two and I love the sound of the accessories; but personally, I don't think it'd be great for clubbing.

I'd never dare wear something so sleek and clean to go clubbing. Most places have UV lights, so you'd be glowing all night, and you're bound to bump into someone and have a drink spilt on you - I mean, it's not definitely going to happen; but the times I've gone out in anything white more often than not someone bumps into me and I'm left with beer stains on it all night.

To me, the black on speaks clubbing more - the champagne dress is really cute and more sensual; but I'd wear the black one for that occasion.

What Guys Said 2

• the one with champagne coloured dress will look beautiful on anybody go for it...

• black. its slimming. plus I wanna be the odd one out and go against what everyone else says. however make sure you wear lighter accessories so it doesn't make you look completely goth like. lol. by the way. bad idea to try to attract a guy you like at a club... just saying

What Girls Said 4

• The first one sounds really sexy. I would definitely wear it. Champagne is such a great partying color, and I adore peep toe shoes. Plus, lace sends a flirty message :).

Looking at the other dress, I like it a lot too. I just don't think the black dress is AS sexy, as well as the accessories with it.

I'd pick the first. You'll look good in either though!

• Im always on that website!

The black one is hot for the club

• i love the champagne one!

• I don't really like either one of them to be honest,

but if I had to pick, I would go with the champagne colored one