Am I short or about average?

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I don't know why but I always feel short even though I'm 5'3" (63inches; 160.02cm) tall. Whenever I walk pass by people, I always feel about average and at times tall but am not sure if I am tall or if they are shorter than me. I'm a bit concerned about my height because I want to be 5'5" but I'm 21 and I know I can't grow taller but I read that there's a possible chance of us girls growing taller until we're 25.

I'm in a long distance relationship, my boyfriend is 5'10. I know height doesn't matter in love but I was wondering is that good or am I a bit too short?

if I'm short, how many inches of heel shoes should I wear?

thanks guys, I feel much better :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'3" is just fine. Girls aren't as tall as guys generally and only average about 5'6" or so, so you're only 3" shorter than average which is nothing at all really =) Plus most guys think that's like the perfect height.

What Guys Said 3

• Hmmm.best to be short cause then you got a whole range of guys to choose from; one of my colleagues is 5'10, and she is always complaining that so many guys she likes are shorter than her, and she can't wear her heels when she goes out with them. So believe me, you do want to be 5'3. :)

• A little, I tease girls your hight for being short. I don't mean it, I'm just messing with them. I actually think its kinda cute. Don't worry too much and just enjoy your relationship.

• 5'3 rocks! its a good height to pick you up as well :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think that you are an average height, maybe a little shorter than average (I think I heard somewhere that 5'4'' is average) I wouldn't worry about it though, a lot of times guys like shorter girls. My sister is 5'2'' and she was dating a 6'3'' guy, and it never bothered them, so I wouldn't worry about it. If you want to me a little taller just wear about 2-3 inch heals.

• You are not short. you are normal and you should be happy about it