Where's your favorite place to shop for clothes?

brand names for moi

i love forever too! but I get really lazy sometimes its so hard to find clothes there so messy in there

Most Helpful Guy

• On the first Thursday of every third month I go to the dumpster behind the Salvation Army Thrift Store because that's the day they toss out all the struff that nobody wants to buy. Sure the stuff has stains and burn marks and whatever, but it's perfectly functional otherwise. Covers me up in the summer and keeps me warm in the winter.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Urban Outfitters, Express, Forever 21, Charlotte Rousse, H&M... Those are my favorites probably.

• I'm a die hard fan of Nordstrom...pricey but great service and quality of clothing is excellent. I bought a few pieces there that have lasted me for a long time...its worth every penny. I also like target aka Tarjaay lol that have a pretty good selection for good prices, and forever 21.

• Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, H&M, Forever 21, Target, thrift stores.

• American Eagle

Forever21

• Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom, Express, Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, H&M Pac sun

• Forever 21, Charlotte Rousse, Express, Macy's.

That's where I commonly shop.

• anthropoligie and theory