Do you know? The one?

This is for anyone. Have you ever:

Looked into a persons eyes and known they were the one?

Looked into their eyes and seen the look that they might love you?

Met a person and known right away they were the one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not right off the bat, I was 17 when I met her and I didn't have a clue to what I was feeling so I didn't recognize it then but I did feel something really strong which about a week and half later realized that I did lover her.

Well when I look into her eye's (when she looks back into mine) I see that they are brighter than normal, they have a bit of a glow to them

Well like I said earlier since was 17 and stupid when it came to feelings I didn't know right away, I felt something I've never felt before and didn't really know what it was, but about a week later I knew what I wanted to marry her one day and that's my number one goal in my life right now. (oh I'm gonna be 21 in about a month, just so you can get a feel of how long it's been)

What Guys Said 2

• Kind of.

Nope.

Yep.

But it's all in my head. Never dated and an all around virgin. *sigh*

• Yes.

Meh.

No.

Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to like me, so I've pretty much lost all hope for ever getting the girl of my dreams.

• Don't lose hope, maybe she is like me, and is afraid to confront you.

What Girls Said 1

• No.

Yes. It still replays in my head from time to time.

Thought I did