I can't seem to stop touching my face and it's causing acne!

I can't seem to stop itching, picking, touching my face. Leaning on my had is a big no-no that I do absent mindlessly. I seem to touch my face more when I'm on the computer or at work (i.e. Face in hands, scratching, hands though hair etc). I tend to do it when I'm stressed or bored so sometimes I don't notice until its too late that I do it.

Is there any ways to stop this bad habit?

What Guys Said 2

• As an ex-nail biter, I feel you.

Carefully, deliberately develop some other stress response. Get your hands doing something else. And work on stress managment generally; the calmer you are in your life, the less often your nervous tics will arrive, the the easier they'll be to control.

• Maybe you're nervous about something. In order to stop the acne or at least fight it consider this:

-Don't eat chocolate

-Shy away from sugary drinks such as soda

-Don't eat greasy fast food

-Do something productive that will ease the stress

-Wash your face everyday

• Acne has nothing to do with diet, hygiene or stress. Unfortuantely, it's all genetic, either caused by hormones.

• Check out this link.... http://www.acne.org/causes-of-acne.html

What Girls Said 0