Guys, what do you think when a beautiful girl is constantly staring at you?

Guys what do you think when a beautiful girl is constantly staring at you? Without smiling..just staring..are you kinda freaked out or something else?

Thanks:)

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the stare. they way eyebrows slant, lips pucker, head tilts, all mean something and can show different things. The cool thing about this all is the way your thinking about the person is the way it is expressed naturally...

If the signal is strong anyone can understand it, it the feeling you have while looking is weak then it might be more confusing or easy to be misunderstood.

If a someone holds eye contact for over 3 seconds generally means interest... Sooo your coming across in that manner regardless of intent

What Guys Said 8

• i just think she must be suffering by looking at me and why won't she look at something more desireable

• It get uncomfortable.

But it's nice.

• Psycho.

• Not at all I would return the favor.I would watch my back.I would keep the flirt ready also just in case.If she her eyes are lighting up I would let go on for a few days then go say hi.If here eyes say compulsion then I would kinda be like,on edge but still would say interest.I love a good stare so like I said I would return the favor.

• I check to see if I have something stuck to my face/head that I don't know about, then look around to see if there's someone next to me that she's looking at.

• Ill start a staring contest with her loll.

• id be worried that she hates guys and she's going to kill me

• I usually think: what's her problem?

just smile.

What Girls Said 0