Looking for the right guy?

i break up with my ex boyfriend like 5 months ago, I been dating but hard for me to say "yes" to a guy I really want a boyfriend, I met guys that I really liked, but later then 2 weeks I start not to like them anymore, I'm I asking to much in a guy?

what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I broke up with ma Ex 5 months ago too and I have been dating also... it happened that I went out with this guy and and like a couple days after I didn't like him too.. weird I know.I don't think your asking too much.. if you don't like him anymore don't sweat it the right guy will come along you deserve the best and you will have the best but it takes time :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you're asking too much. It's just that maybe these guys aren't quite what you're looking for.

It's not everyday that someone really special comes along. And if you've had really special relationships in the past, then anything less than that might seem a bit disappointing. But if special people came along every day, then they wouldn't be special would they...?