What are the first things that attract you to a woman?

This question could be for either gender, really.

I personally have a lot of female friends with brown hair, button noses, and freckles. I tend to have friends that look like me, but I don't do this intentionally.

Even my boyfriend has been mistaken several times for being my brother. I don't have a brother.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its hard to explain but the way she carries her self is the most important. There is a certain confidence that she will exude that makes me actually attracted to her rather than just wanting to hit it.

Now a chick who I just want to have sex with would be, for instance, the girl who is wearing short shorts a tank top and high pumps to school or a really short skirt and tons of makeup for no reason at all. Its easy to tell when a girl is trying to hard. Just be comfortable with what you have and we will love you for it.

What Guys Said 11

• ass, eyes, personality

in that order lol

• BAAAHAHAHAH another one...weird, I don't get it? what's wrong with the answeR?

• LOLLLLL I thought this was hilarious and HONEST. you always SEE the person before you KNOW the person, so it makes perfect sense.

• The face first - more specifically her eyes. Some women just have amazing eyes that I just love looking into when talking with them. Not in a creepy way though, obviously :P

After that I usually look at her ass - can't help it, a curvy woman is really attractive. I don't like women who wear super super tight jeans though. They make the womans gut stand out and how can women walk with those, or even change in the morning? I always have the vision of that Seinfeld episode with Kramer and his ridiculously tight pants when I see a woman wearing something way too small.

As far as weight goes, not too skinny but not too overweight. Can be a bit below or above average - id actually prefer average or a bit above average.

These are just initial things that attract me

• face at first than her body, obviously its going to be physical. Usually her face is what first gets me though

• Straight natural hair, at least shoulder-legnth

Feminine body language; walk, voice, etc

Nice earings

Something abt her that says "Im not a materialistic, superficial c*nt" Down to earth

• face if the face isn't good then I can't be attracted

i love freckles and I can't explain it I mean no freckles isn't a deal breaker but their definitely a super plus

• Err.., what does the description of the question have to do with the question, "What are the first things that attract you to a woman ? "

well, sticking to the question above, it's usually the face, a nice pretty face, with a beautiful smile always gets my attention

• One of those cute shy faces. She gives off a nice smile when she thinks something funny will have me falling all over a girl. She doesn't need to have a model type body. I like girls that are average maybe a LITTLE past average in the weight and curvy side. Boobs are probably the last things I look at, but if she has a some booty =) now that's atrractive.

• A woman that has a good-looking face, nice ass and in shape and doesn't dress like a slut. And isn't holding a bottle of alcohol or cigarettes or illegal drugs.

• Really cute face, t*ts, posture/confidence - personality.

• - femininity in body in face

- good looks, of course

- an honest personality

-can make it trough a ten minute conversation without screeching in excitement

- a tad shy

- witty

• I have to get to know her first... personality, a must... a nice shape, eyes, lips, smile... voice...those kinda things

What Girls Said 0