Would you be attracted to a girl with no make up?

I mean absolutely none. No foundation, eyeshadow, liner, nothing.

I prefer no make up, it feels funny on my Face and I think I look good without it. My skin might not look as flawless as other girls faces but I'd rather have my skin breathe than clog my pores with crap

But I kinda want a guys opinion on the no make up thing lol

• Lots of makeup for me!
  • Just a little bit, not enough to look like a clown!
  • Noooone at aaaall!

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I still find some girls attractive with no makeup on, however, the attraction is minuscule compaired to when they have their makeup done to a respectable level -I live in Glasgow so that is rarely ever the case- and they look as if they care about their appearance.

And there are very few girls that can pull off no makeup, only those with already good skin, naturally 'full' hair and facial bone structure and even then, as I mentioned they pale in comparison to when they are made-up.

What Guys Said 10

• Less is more when it comes to make up as far as I'm concerned. It's not supposed to look like you're wearing makeup, it's supposed to look natural. So I say use as little as you can get away with and still feel confident about the way you look. You'll stand out from all the girls with painted on eyebrows and 3 pounds of eye liner/mascara. Don't try to look like the cover of a magazine. If you know anything about Photoshop you'll know how ridiculous that goal is.

• Perhaps a little eye makeup plus a non-invasive lipstick.

Light perfume, clean hair and body are, um, attractive!

• Make-up has the power to do some pretty amazing facial transformations. I would direct you to a link I saw a long while back of a rather (in my opinion) unattractive girl go through a tutorial of doing make-up and ending up looking very attractive, but I have forgotten the page unfortunately. The point is, make-up is just a social thing to boost chances of girls getting hit on by promiscuous guys - because after a dozen drinks or so, all that make-up will contribute to making the said girl look like a supermodel. So if you were to ask me, no make up at all is usually the best. You don't want to wake up and realize you slept with a obnoxious sasquatch. :)

• If I'm attracted to a girl I'm attracted to a girl. For some girls makeup helps, some don't need it. Just my 2 cents.

• ive woken up to a girl I didn't even recognized from the previous night and I wasn't even drunk. make up does wonders

• I love girls with no makeup, but I picked 'lots of makeup for me', cos I do loove it, hehe. But no makeup looks great.

• Yeah I would. I don't care whether she uses it or not, she'd still be attractive.

• I voted B but it depends on the girl sometimes no make up looks really good otherwise just a little will do the trick.

• Yes. Not only does it look more natural without. But chances are your gonna see them without it at some point anyway.

• Some of the most beautiful girls I've seen didn't wear make up. Or at least not much at all.

What Girls Said 10

• B. that's what I am. can't leave the house without some foundation/concealer on and usually wear a little bit of mascara on lashes and a natural coloured lipgloss. but I don't do tons of heavy foundation, thick eyeliner or heavy/dark lipstick and eyeshadow.

• I nvr really wear that much make just eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss/ vaseline for my lips. I can't keep my hands of my face so I'd ruin everything else xD When I wear make up it's mostly for me because I like the way I look with it more than my normal self, if the guys like it that's a bonus.

• NEVER BASE YOUR DECISION ON WHETHER TO WEAR MAKEUP ON WHAT YOU WANT MEN TO THINK OF YOU.

F*** SOCIETY AND ITS SHALLOW RULES!

IMPRESS PEOPLE WITH YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!

I don't spread sh*t on my face for anyone.

• I never wear makeup either, except for really special occasions.

• I never wear full make-up, only eyeliner and mascara and something for my lips because they are so horribly pale :/ - this might sound like a lot, but I never wear foundation, blush, bronzer or contour colours nor highlights...I can't stand the feeling of all that stuff on my whole face.

My ex always thought I looked better without make-up...but I just don't feel like going out without any make-up on, so I always use my essentials ;)

• Eh I don't wear make up so ^.^

But I only do it so I don't get stuck with it, I'll probly start to wear it wen I'm 20 ish

• Guys don't care about make-up.

Not to mention,not all girls look good without make-up

• I wear make-up, but my goal is always to look like I'm not wearing any. I try to keep it light, & not go over board.

• I would say B

• i either never wear makeup or just mascara. if I'm going to a formal affair I will wear lipstick.