If a guy thinks a girl is cute?

does she look cute no matter what she wears?

Most Helpful Guy

• In general yes. Although, it may obviously change if there is a piece of clothing that one considers to be unattractive, then she won't look as nice. I mean, she'll still look cute, I'm just trying to say that it doesn't make every thing she wears cute as well.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, clothes can help, and it's not a good idea to go out of your way to wear stuff that makes you look worse. For the most part though I'd say yes, if he is attracted to her she will look good in anything. He's probably been thinking about what she looks like in nothing anyway. ;)

• YES!

• Usually.

• On a general basis yes but it really does depend on the guys taste in clothes.

• yes.

• For the most part. There are something I hate(like boots) that will make me wanna say "she looks kinda crappy today". lol

• YES

What Girls Said 1

• No, I'm sure there are some things you could wear that would de-cute you, but in general I'm sure you're fine.