Why does my girlfriend thinks I don't find her...

My girlfriend dieting and she doesn't have to. She not eating a thing. I think started when I jokingly say she's eating too much. Now she wearing baggy clothes also she's thinks I find her unattractive which is not even true. Why does she think don't find her attractive?

so my girlfriend and me making out (going I'm to G rated for you a bit) and other "stuff". I found out she stuffs her bra. She ran out of the room when I say something have insensitive. Why is she being over sensitive and stuffing her bra?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude that's cold. You shouldnt joke around stuff like that!

What Girls Said 5

• I think your opinion obviously means a lot to her, so when you said that (even when it was jokingly), it probably really hurt. You should make it very clear to her when you're joking (and maybe use less-sensitive subjects lol), and just let her know you really do find her attractive!

I think she just needs your reassurance :]

• Being a teenage girl is tough. Everyone expects a lot of you. All the magazines and tv put pressure on you to be stick thin, and your supposed to have a nice size rack. She thinks she needs to be perfect just to fit in. In reality though, no one is perfect. Eventually, she'll realize that and get over it. For now, you just need to be understanding. Look at it from her point of view. Though you might think she's perfect the way she is, she sees a lot of things wrong with her when she looks in the mirror and that's just part of being a teenager.

• That's something most girls take seriously. If a guy told me I was eating too much, I would think he was calling me fat in a sly way. I think she already had eating issues to begin with and that just pushed another button. I think you should sit her down and explain that the comment you made was in poor taste and you meant it in a joking, ironic manner and that her body is perfect the way it is.

• She is most likely very self conscious and just to have you say something like that is a big deal. Maybe she already thought she was fat and you just made it worse. I would continue to tell her how much you like her and how perfect she is already.

• She is probably really embarrassed that she has to stuff her bra. What if she discovered you wore a cod piece or something to make yourself look bigger? That would be just as embarrassing!

What Guys Said 0