My first gray hair and the sadness of getting old?

I woke up today and noticed I had a grey hair right in plain view. I'm 21 but I just feel like I'm getting old really fast. Seems like I was just in high school now It seems like so much has changed. Anybody else get there first grey hair and if so did you feel sad?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple gray hairs and I'm still in high school D: I almost cried when I found it lol

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't found a grey hair...yet. but my mum started going grey at 20 so I'm not long off, she has really dark hair though so it stands, and naturally I do too. also, you just have to stress less and enjoy life, stop thinking about the past focus on the present because before you know it, it'll be gone. also by stressing less, you'll have less grey hairs :P

• Haha well I haven't found a gray hair...but I feel the same way! High school seems like yesterday, but at the same time I'm already starting forget teacher's names and old classmates. It's sad... :(

It doesn't help that now people are starting to get married already, which makes me feel even older. Like now I have to start judging the guys I date for marriage potential! :D

Sigh...oh well. Could be worse. We could be 40. :P

• I'm 22 and I have a few grays in the back. Maybe you're stressed out or something. I really don't care it's in the back, I can't see it and if it does get noticeable I'll just dye my hair no biggie.

What Guys Said 4

• It's bad for me because I got it in 11th grade and still have grey hair. The worst part is that it's only in the front. I got black everywhere except a small portion in the front. It's really embarrassing for me. I have to either color it, or wear a hat whenever I go outside.

• wait till the hair on your nuts turn grey, that's when you know it's over.

• Think of it as a sign that you are putting your brain to optimum use! :)

But anyway, unless you are getting grey hairs in mass forest-like quantities, you have nothing to worry about at all! Just give it a pluck and forget about it. If it really does start to get bad, you can always opt for hair dye as some visual relief.

• I yanked it out by the root right after I seen it lol.

• dude you're 21 what do mean getting old fast? You're supposed to be having the time of your life