Girls are hairy guys unattractive?

are hairy guys unattractive ?

• Yes
  • No
so you guys wouldn't date a hairy guy ?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my bloke is kinda hairy but he's not like a gorilla or anything, more like a Manimal I guess, long hair, facial hair an general kind of man hair but I do like it. It is different strokes for different folks though. Some girls will like their guys like carpets an some would rather have their guys with little or nothing.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• i c hairy guys as a hair ball and a man grew out of it :P...but still lots and lots of girls c it so attractive...f your hairy come to the middle east girls here will die 4 ya :P

• It depends where for me. Some spots could come off as manly-masculine and other spots can come off disgusting.

Like, I honestly don't mind hairy legs and such but hairy arms and face are a no. Backs are also a go. It's really not an unchangeable problem. It's pretty simple to solve just by simply waxing and such.

• Depends... I will find it attractive if you think that is really cool. I you are self conscious about it and you hate your own body I will find it unattractive. Positive, fun personality is always attractive to me.

• kinda. I don't want a guy with 0 body hair, but I don't want too much cause then it looks messy

What Guys Said 0