• No
    40% (6)50% (3)43% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
so you guys wouldn't date a hairy guy ?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my bloke is kinda hairy but he's not like a gorilla or anything, more like a Manimal I guess, long hair, facial hair an general kind of man hair but I do like it. It is different strokes for different folks though. Some girls will like their guys like carpets an some would rather have their guys with little or nothing.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i c hairy guys as a hair ball and a man grew out of it :P...but still lots and lots of girls c it so attractive...f your hairy come to the middle east girls here will die 4 ya :P

0|1
    1|0
  • It depends where for me. Some spots could come off as manly-masculine and other spots can come off disgusting.

Like, I honestly don't mind hairy legs and such but hairy arms and face are a no. Backs are also a go. It's really not an unchangeable problem. It's pretty simple to solve just by simply waxing and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends... I will find it attractive if you think that is really cool. I you are self conscious about it and you hate your own body I will find it unattractive. Positive, fun personality is always attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda. I don't want a guy with 0 body hair, but I don't want too much cause then it looks messy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.