How to get rid of a pimple!!!

HELP PLEASE! I have a date on Friday and have a pimple which I picked at on my chin and it stands out I can't cover it up it looks like a big bally thingy please what's the quickest and inexpensive thing to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ice will shrink swelling, if it's swollen and lessen redness just before you go out. If it's a large hunk of something that you want to reduce in size, I take a hot shower and let the steam and water run on my face, or just use a hot rag and put it on your chin. It'll draw the puss to the surface, and you can (gently) squeeze the puss out. After you wash your hands of course. Make sure not to apply heat to it right before you go out though. That'll inflame it and make it look worse.

What Guys Said 1

• Pull the skin around it apart. DON'T squeeze it. (Unless you want some chin cheese). Cover it up with make up.

What Girls Said 5

• Wash your face with really hot water and then put lemon juice on it in the morning and at night. Don't wash it away until the following morning or that night. Just leave it on.

Hope it helps. :)

• Never touch your face. The dirt clogs your pores. Um, don't know if this will work but put ice on it for a while. It won't go away but it will lower the pimple size down. It may work.

• Toothpaste works. Apparently the acid in it kills the germs. I'd put it on before you go to bed and then wash it off in the morning, it should shrink within a couple of days.

• How about not being vain?

Don't report posts as spam unless they're actually spam please.

• get a wash cloth, run it under really really hot boiling water (or as hot as you can stand it) and place it on the pimple. do this a few times and it will help reduce the size of the pimple. do this during the day

and at night, get a good clay mask and use it on the pimple overnight and by next morning, it'll be gone to almost unnoticeable