Guys please tell me why do you sag your jeans?

Girls don't think its attractive anymore..and now days you won't get a girl sagging your jeans...!. we don't want to see your cakes all day...and your scooby doo boxers!...To me its sad and disgusting ..its like why sag your jeans if your gonna be pulling them up all day the whole look of jeans/shorts..etc sagging looks unattractive ..some girls find it attractive I don't see how..i don't even think sagging jeans are even in style anymore like sagging your jeans been out of style since 2002-2003 it ugly and it looks childish ..i be seeing grown ass man sagging there

jeans its so disgusting ..i see people sag with tight ass skinny jeans ..its sad and it looks a hot ass mess..ladies is jean sagging attractive to you?..anyone have any thoughts on this?..

who thinks jeans sagging is getting old?..

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate this look. You guys need to stop.

What Guys Said 4

• I love sagging jean- for two reasons

Firtsly, it cofortable and makes a guy feel relaxed.It also feels flirty which makes you feel good.

Seconly, it cool to show off your boxers- especially fi the're a designer label or have a cool patternt.

Thirdly some girls DO like that look. Add it gets their attention.

• WTF?! Girls thought that was attractive before?

• I sag my jeans below my butt to impress girls. My girlfriend thinks it cute. When we were in park she saw my pink cks showing. She pansed me in front of other girls!

• for some its a style and some like my dad he don't like wearing belts so it sags

• Honestly, I hate it. I absolutely agree with you. I don't see a reasonable reason why guys do this. It's so gross, immature, and shows that you are just a wannabe. When guys sag their jeans, to me, it shows that they want that attention because they can't get it anywhere else; it shows no confidence at all.

Plus, did you know where the showing of underwear originate? In jail, men would wear their pants low to show tell others that they're homosexual.

Guys, if you're reading this: GET BELTS.

• Lol yea I knew that I told my dad he still don't do it

What Girls Said 4

• K I think that is just a matter of personal opinion... I actually don't mind when a guy low rides his pants a little bit. and I find it very attractive when they do it right... some guys don't buy the right pants and it just looks dorky and like they are a wannabe gangster lol. And after a certain age, it is a little bit childish.

• i actually do like saggy jeans because I like men who look like then don't have an ass but they really do...it does look reallly good if they've got cute boxers on aswell.

Not every guy can get away with it but the ones who can look good

• what do you thibk is a cute pair of boxer? patters/solid solours?

• 2 coloured, like one colour for the boxers and another colour for the top of them ... like red and blue for example

• here in Kansas I see a lot of Sagging...Its gross

• I hate jean sagging. It's pathetic.