Girls, I'd like to know what makes you feel sexy/beautiful besides men?

Hey ladies, I find that most girls (including myself) feel attractive depending on the attention we get from guys (anything from stares to smiles etc.), but I'd like an alternative.

What do you do to ensure that you look nice? Even other confident girls I know have to have some kind of feedback from the dudes.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• i know..i have to admit but I think for any girl its hard not to see ourselves through men ha ha but I do a good job of blocking it out ha ha I feel the most attractive when I play tennis..it feels good to know I'm taking care of myself and I'm good at something. I feel really attractive when I can talk to people and make funny jokes, I'm not a great coversationalist but I try...ahaha

and to ensure I look good, I just look at the girls that some of the guys find attractive and remember that they just have bad taste and its not me and I have to remember that I'm not into those guys so why should I listen to what they have to say when I really don't care about their opinion in general is...thats if I do not respect them or find them ignorant...i know it sounds stupid but heyy I'm want to be the motivator for my confidence ...not men! haha

• Lol we have something in common :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I always feel sexiest when I've been exercising the day before, and when I'm wearing nice (and matching) underwear

• I always feel sexy when I'm wearing the rings of Saturn. It's really effective at attracting other planets towards me--they are way funner to date than human males (though I've also attracted some boring meteoroids too).

Honestly though I don't focus too much on my looks. I thrive on compliments about my art, the work I've done, my personality...things like that. So I guess I can't really say except I just feel great when I give back to the world and use my talents to better it...not that it really answers the question but it's all I can think of.

• I feel hot when I have worked out. I feel hot when I have an empty stomach or having pigged out that day.

I feel hot when I'm super hyper and cracking jokes and just being my funny self.

Or if I have accomplished something I wanted to do.

Or if I am playing volleyball and playing well.

• Haven't pigged out **

• Hee hee lol I know what you mean, but when you do pig out you feel like crap

• the music I listen to, knowing that I have a lot of ideas, when I run/after I work out, walking and listening to a song I love

• working out helps best! also try getting a makeover at MAC or a new hairstyle, maybe even all of the above

• getting my hair and nails done, going shopping and getting clothes that make me look cute. I always feel pretty after that no matter if I saw a guy that day or not