Is short and really curvy unattractive?

I'm about 5'2, 36 d breasts, 26 inch waist, 36 inch hips...really curvy. Yeah I'm not model material, but are these proportions not attractive? Is being this short and this curvy unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• are you kidding me... guys LOVE that statline... 5-02, 36D bust 26 in waist, 36 in hips... that's not model material... that's the type of girl that guys date, fight over and have babies with... amazing... You are fine as hell... wow... why would you thnk you are unattractive because of those fools in Hollywood say? Very few men want those stick figures that parade on tv... sickly looking creatures... Men like hips, lips and round tips... not space alien chicks like Paris Hilton...

What Guys Said 6

• Huh?, Girls these days put way to much pressure on themselves. SERIOUSLY QUIT THINKING YOU NEED TO LOOK LIKE PARIS HILTON TO GET A BOYFRIEND, she's ugly! and a skank!. Your body type is fine, perfectly normal, I turned down a girl who approached me because she was like 5.7 and 100 pounds soaking wet. You girls really gotta quit doin' this degrading sh*t to yourselves, it's annoying.

• Why would it be unattractive?

You sound fine to me, honestly.

• Why don't people realize that being attractive doesn't have that much to do with the body itself...

• No,!it attractive..

• Sounds like a whole lot of lovin'

• If you can get to it all good...

What Girls Said 1

• Measurements tell nothing really other than body shape.2 inches less off of your waist and you'd be the PERFECT hourglass